ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the team to build and deploy a new React application for an exciting new business domain.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and designers in an Agile environment
• Write clean, efficient, and tested code
SKILLS YOU HAVE
• Communication and Team Building: You can communicate effectively within a team, and have a knack for working with people, not just code.
• Technical Expertise: You've implemented key pieces of a software system before, and have been exposed to design and operational aspects such as deployment, scaling, monitoring, logging, and alerting.
• Passion and Autonomy: You love what you do, and take every opportunity to excel at it, explore new grounds and learn something new, and propose improvements.
• Adaptability: You understand how our industry works, and you've learned to juggle, re-prioritize, and execute on the fly as the situation changes.
• A love of learning: You have a desire to continue to build on your technical capabilities to continue to master your craft.
• Curious Spirit: You seek to understand what you are creating and why it's important
• Experience building and deploying React web apps
• Knowledge of modern React/CSS/Accessibility/Testing principles and best practices
• Experience with Redux
• Basic understanding of REST principles
• Experience with Agile-based development practices
• Working knowledge of Git
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience with our testing stack: Jest, React Testing Library, Playwright
• Experience with TypeScript, Storybook, and/or WebSockets
• Previous startup experience