Looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join the Product development team working on online gambling projects. Remote Full time.
• Research and report issues and defects into a problem tracking system (JIRA);
• Design, implement and maintain automated test scripts.
• Work with Development teams to develop test scripts and test cases.
• Produce test reports; Document and manage defect identification through resolution and closure;
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Testing, Smoke Testing and Integration Testing, Interface Testing, and Regression Testing.
• Mentor QA team-members.
• 5 or more years of QA experience in a modern software development workflow
• Experience writing test cases for both manual and automated testing.
• Experience testing end to end.
• Relational databases (MySQL preferred).
• AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes experience a plus.
• Long-term contract
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible working schedule
• 100% Remote position
• English: Upper intermediate